Midnight Fairy

I am using the Work of Renee Biertempfel
you can buy tubes at CILM you will need a licence to use there work.
Scrapkit is Ice Princess by Baby Cakes
you can purchase it HERE
Fonts used Oh La La for © and Comic Sans MS
Plugin Eyecandy 400 Gradient Glow
When it says resize I always used the raster deform tool to resize
Open psp and open a 600X600 new transparent raster layer
open silver frame and resize and add drop shadow
I used 3, 3, 50, 3.00
open paper 10 from kit resize and position under frame layer
open the castle from the kit resize, add drop shadow
3, 3, 50, 3.00
and move to below the frame layer
open carriage drapes from the kit resize, add drop shadow
3, 3, 50, 3.00
and move to below the frame layer
Open faceted swirl from kit resize, add drop shadow
using settings above and
position on bottom left of the frame
duplicate then image mirror then image and flip
position in the top left of the frame
Open the tube of your choice resize, position
and add a drop shadow
For the midnight fairy Text I used Comic Sans MS
size 48, 2.0 stroke width, sharp
Foreground colour #564e4d
background colour #eceae8
Once I had the text where desired I converted the text
to raster, plugins Eyecandy 400 Gradient Glow
with these settings 3.00 25 100 draw only ticked
colour white ok
Then merge all layers (flattern)
Add Your licence and your watermark
Registered with T.W.I